Hosted at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas, the property encompasses the expo hall, meeting space, and sleeping rooms. Together under one roof, the venue facilitates exceptional learning, networking and community building. In addition, the location offers a boundless selection of restaurants, bars, and entertainment options to enhance your experience.
Special Rate for Exhibitors & Attendees
$199 for a single/double occupancy exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, currently 15%.
Deadline to make reservations
Friday, September 4, 2020
- In-room internet is complimentary for Hilton HHonors members.
- For groups of more than 5 rooms, please call the hotel directly to book +1-800-445-8667 and give the group code GCCA to book rooms.
- The Hilton Anatole is committed to their guests, colleagues and employees safety and well-being. Here is a new global program called Hilton CleanStayTM with Lysol protection which will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure an even cleaner and safer stay during the Cold Chain Conference & Expo.
Optional resort fee
$25 per room, per night includes daily internet access, pool, health club, classes & courts, 50% discount on self-parking or $10 discount on valet, 15% discount on spa services, two kids dinners in Media, two Starbucks coffees, dessert with dinner at Media or SER (Hilton Anatole Restaurants), and local/toll-free calls.
Cancellation is 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellation within 72 hours will be charged a one (1) night’s room revenue fee, with exception of a personal or medical emergency where verification can be provided.
Please be vigilant if approached by any company or service that implies or claims to be an official housing provider of Cold Chain Conference & Expo. We have been made aware of other housing companies or travel agencies that may be aggressively pursuing you, or your company, to book guest rooms through their company at supposedly significant discounts. Reservations made through these “pirate” agencies or companies will be at your own risk.
Corporate Booking Services International (CBS International) has been calling exhibitors notifying them of an “early bird rate”. They say they are the official partner of booking.com. They are in no way affiliated with GCCA. GCCA is not affiliated any anyway with any booking companies and strongly encourages companies to book directly with the hotel property.
If you are contacted by one of these “pirate” companies, please notify us immediately by emailing Melissa Edwards.
- Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport: 29 minutes
- Dallas Love Field Airport: 10 minutes
Dallas-Fort Worth Airport is a 30 minute drive to the hotel and the taxi rate is about $42 for the first passenger. Dallas Love Field Airport is a 10 minute drive to the hotel and the taxi rate is $18 for first passenger.
Please note that rates vary based on travel time and are subject to change. GO Yellow Checker Shuttle offers service from both airports, and the cost is $15 per passenger.