By submission of your conference registration, you (Registrant) and/or the persons you are registering acknowledge acceptance of the Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) Registration Terms and Conditions.
A. Conference Program and Presentations
1. GCCA reserves the right to make any changes to the program in its sole discretion. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of one or more presentation topic(s) or speaker(s).
2. GCCA makes no endorsements of any presentation or product. The views, opinions, displays and presentations by speakers, exhibitors and sponsors at the event do not necessarily reflect those of GCCA.
3. Due to limitations imposed especially by certain plenary speakers, Registrants are to refrain from the audio- or videotaping of any presenters or speakers for any reason or purpose.
4. In the event that the Conference has to be cancelled, delayed, interrupted or the schedule altered due to events beyond the reasonable control of GCCA or the conference organizers, GCCA will not be held liable to Registrants for any damages, losses or costs incurred, including but not limited to transportation and accommodation costs. GCCA is not liable for changes in program date, content, speakers or venue.
5. Registrants give permission for the Hotel to provide GCCA with information about their stay at the hotel, including their name. Registrants agree to defend and indemnify GCCA and Hotel and their affiliates from and against any and all claims arising out of Hotel providing GCCA the information.
B. Professional Decorum
1. Registrants are expected to behave in a professional manner. Obscene, unseemly, abusive or threatening behavior directed to any other person is not conducive to a collegial learning environment. GCCA reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit entry to any person to the Conference, or eject any person based on conduct or behavior deemed inappropriate by GCCA staff, its agents and others working under its authority.
C.Personal Liability & Waiver
1. Registrants voluntarily assume all risk to health and safety relating to the Conference, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. GCCA accepts no responsibility for injury, illness, loss or damage of any kind to person or property.
2. Registrants agree to waive, release and hold harmless GCCA, its officers, directors, employees and agents, against any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the Conference, except for GCCA’s own gross negligence or willful misconduct.
1. GCCA may film, photograph, audio record or report in print on portions of the Conference, including lectures and interactions in common areas. These recordings may be archived and used for educational and commercial purposes. By attending, Registrant consents to GCCA’s global and perpetual use of his or her name, photograph, recorded voice and statements ("Information") in whole or in part, in all media and/or distribution formats, now known and hereafter developed for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to marketing, advertising, publicity, educational, sales, trade, and promotional purposes, with no right of approval and no right to compensation. Registrant releases and discharges GCCA from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and/or other liability arising from or relating to use of the Information. GCCA shall be the exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest, including, without limitation, copyright, electronic and distribution rights, in and to any materials containing the Information created by or on behalf of GCCA, in any form.